Take in all the sights!
Cruise through the majestic Hudson Highlands aboard the luxurious Pride of the Hudson!
Your adventure will begin at Blu Pointe in Newburgh, NY. Your captain will narrate the sights along the way, including:
- Washington’s Headquarters – established as a historic site in 1850 because George Washington spent so much time here during the Revolutionary War!
- Mount Beacon – the highest point between the Catskills and the Atlantic Ocean. Beacon fires were built here during the Revolutionary War.
- Bannerman Island – this historic Island is known for its warehouse, built to resemble a Scottish Castle.
- Breakneck Mountain – legend has it that the mountain was named for a farmer’s bull that fell down the cliff and broke its neck. A granite quarry at its base supplied material for the towers of the Brooklyn Bridge, the base of the Statue of Liberty, and sidewalks in New York City.
- Cold Spring – a quaint town known for its restaurants and antiques.
- World’s End – the deepest point of the Hudson River. Explorers believed that the river stopped there, but eventually realized that after the sharp “S” bend it continued
- Constitution Island – during the Revolutionary War, chains were run from here to West Point.
- West Point – the United States Military Academy at West Point boasts beautiful & historic buildings including Eisenhower Hall, their chapel, field house, & more.
Bask in the open air on the spacious sundeck or enjoy the comfort of our climate controlled main salon featuring huge wrap-around windows. Our friendly and professional crew will respond to all of your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
All departures from Blu Pointe Landing; Newburgh, NY. Rain or Shine.
Buy tickets online for Pride of the Hudson Sightseeing Cruises or to buy by phone call (888) 442-5211
ADVANCE PURCHASE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
CRUISES OFTEN SELL OUT IN ADVANCE!